Dermatology Associates of Napa Valley Patient Services
Services provided include
- Botox Cosmetic
- Fillers: Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma
- Facial Photo Rejuvenation
- Facial Skin Care Programs
- Rosacea and Facial Vein Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Mole and Melanoma Exams
- Liquid Face Lift
- Vertical Lip Lines
- Lip Border
- Marionette Lines
- Smile Lines
- Acne Scars
- Sunken Areas on the Cheeks
- Restylane and Juvederm are FDA approved hyaluronic acid fillers for facial wrinkles, deep folds, volume loss and lip enhancement.
- All cosmetic fillers can be used in combination with other injectables such as Botox and Kybella to rejuvenate your face.
Hair Removal Laser/IPL
- For Permanent Reduction in Hair.
- For Unwanted Hair on Face, Underarm, Bikini Area, Legs, and Back.
- For Spider Veins on the Legs.
Topical Creams for Precancerous Skin:
- Aldara (Imiquimod)
Biologics and Treatments for Psoriasis:
Our New In Office Products Include:
- NeoCutis Bio-Restorative Growth Factor Skin Cream with PSP
PSP = Processed Skin Cell Proteins containing human growth factors.
- Lumiere Bio Restorative Eye Cream with PSP Processed Skin Cell Proteins containing human growth factors.
New labeling on Sunscreens:
SPF = Sun protection Factor for UVB burning rays (290-320)
PFA = Sun Protection Factor for UVA tanning rays (320-400)
- For improvement in face and neck skin, we recommend Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing to improve Tone, Texture and Tightening.
- For Photo Rejuvenation on the neck and chest, we recommend 4 IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments to improve age spots, red face veins and Rosacea
- To relax Frown lines and Crows feet lines, we recommend Botox
- For the Lips and tear trough (hollow area under the lower eyelids), we recommend Restylane and Juvederm. Both are safe Hyaluronic acid Fillers.
Facial photo rejuvenation with IPL - Intense Pulsed Light
- IPL is the gold standard for treating age spots, brown pigmented and red vascular lesions, and other manifestations of sun damage on the face, neck, chest and hands.
- Light is absorbed by red or brown pigmented areas and creates heat that destroys the blood vessels or pigmented cells.
- Four treatments are recommended at monthly intervals as well as maintenance treatments 6 months after the initial series. There will be some redness and minimal scaling for a few days but there is no down time with the IPL treatments
Face and neck Resurfacing for wrinkles and skin tightening with the Fractional CO2 Laser
- For dyschromia, fine line wrinkles, improvement in texture and tightening; one treatment is recommended.
- For problem areas (mouth, nose, crow's feet, and scars) and for severely damaged skin: 3 treatments at 4 month intervals are recommended. Approximately 4 to 5 days recovery time.
When one has 40 or more years of chronic sun damage to the skin, one should not expect to correct all problems in one treatment during one appointment. Although one treatment can offer significant improvement, no one treatment will correct all problems. One should allow a minimum combined skin care program of 6 months for optimum improvement. We will design a skin care program that is safe and best for your skin. Maintenance treatments and combination treatments are recommended for optimum skin care. These treatments can be combined with Botox, hyaluronic acid fillers, topical retinoid, glycolic acid, antioxidant and growth factor creams.
Facial Skin Rejuvenation Protocol
For optimum facial rejuvenation results of wrinkles, color, tone, tightening and texture, we recommend one to three treatments with the Fractional resurfacing CO2 laser and up to four IPL Photo treatments performed at monthly intervals. Other areas such as the neck, chest, and hands can also be treated. These treatments can be combined with Botox for frown lines, Restylane, Juvederm and Voluma for wrinkles around the mouth and topical retinoid, glycolic acid, antioxidant and growth factor creams.